Learning Conversation

What do you think has gone particularly well so far this year? What are your strengths?
I think what has gone well so far is that I am understanding more terminology this year and how I can incorporate them into my exams. I also feel as though I am quite strong in picking up the meanings of terms quite quickly, and therefore it is easy to be able to put them into answers.

What is stopping you from achieving your goals? What threats might you face, (for example not enough time, lack of organisation, pressure from other subjects...)

I am very restless, and get distracted from things easily. This means that I will go through short periods of time where I am incredibly motivated and then after this time I will spend a really long time sleeping and not being able to do work because I don't have the energy to complete it. It is also slightly harder to complete tasks set because I don't have a computer at home for myself, it is shared amongst my family members, and because my dad spends so much time on it doing his work I hardly get a chance to use it anymore as I am now home much later than previously. There is also quite limited availability with computers outside of my home and therefore it can be hard to complete some of my work.

Identify 3 specific targets for yourself for the rest of this year. They can be both academic and organisational goals.
- To try and keep being motivated, even if it becomes hard. I could do this by getting myself pretty stationary etc to make me want to do things.
- Try to come into school early/stay later in order to complete some tasks during study periods, where school computers are more available and the friends who distract me are in lessons.
- TURN. OFF. MY. PHONE.

What grade do you want to achieve in media studies?
I would like to finish my A-levels with three A grades in my courses, however I realistically understand that I may only be able to achieve a B grade due to the pressures this year, therefore I am setting myself a target of a B grade.

Do you have any suggestions about the course?
It can be a little repetitive, so possibly a few more activities to mix it up and make it a lil more interesting (if that is allowed, I know we have a lot to cover 😄 )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woman Magazine, 1964

Woman Magazine 2